Meeting will be livestreamed through the House on HTV2: www.house.mn.gov/live/2.
|1.||Member and staff introductions.||--|
|2.||Election of 2023-2024 Commission officers - Chair, Vice Chair, and Secretary.
Chair - Rep. Kaohly Her
Vice Chair - Sen. Nick Frentz
Secretary - Rep. Tim O'Driscoll
|3.||Approval of May 16, 2022, meeting minutes - Approved||5/16/22 Minutes|
|4.||Brief overview of the Commission and Minnesota's public pension statutes and structure.
- Susan Lenczewski, LCPR Executive Director
|5.||Presentation by the Commission actuary, VIA Actuarial Solutions, on the work of the actuary and actuarial concepts.
- Mark W. Schulte, FSA, EA, MAAA, President and Consulting Actuary
- Emily M. Knutson, FSA, EA, MAAA, Consulting Actuary
|6.||Presentations by the Minnesota State Retirement System (MSRS) and Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA) executive directors on FY22 actuarial status.
- Erin Leonard, Executive Director, Minnesota State Retirement System (MSRS)
- Doug Anderson, Executive Director, Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA)
ACCESSIBILITY/ACCOMMODATION: To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form.
To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access or contact the Coordinating Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.